If you are looking for the most powerful hemp-derived Delta 8 THC experience available, then you’ve found it with our dabs. Each dab contains a potent 850 milligrams of hemp-derived Delta 8 THC concentrate in a convenient shatter form. You can choose your hemp strain from a nice, mellow indica to a mood-lifting sativa and enjoy all of the varying tastes and aromas that come with each. For the dab enthusiast, it’s time to fire up that rig and get in some quality time with our hemp-derived Delta 8 THC Dabs!
The Basics of Dabbing
If you are new to dabbing, here is some basic information that will give you a good idea of whether you would like to try it or not—first, a few terms to be familiar with.
- Dabbing – This is a way of vaping a dab, which is generally a concentrated form of something like hemp-derived Delta 8 THC. The term comes from how you use a tool to transfer a dab of the product into a rig to vape it.
- Dab – This is the concentrated product you are vaping. It is derived from hemp oils that are then distilled down to a concentrate. Depending on how it is processed, the end product will come out in different forms like shatter and butter, which generally describe the texture of the dab. For example, shatter, which is the form of our dabs, is a hardened concentrate with the consistency of peanut brittle – thus the term, because it’s easy to break (shatter).
- Dabbing Rig – This is a combination of a rig (looks kind of like bong), a nail (a glass tube that inserts into the rig on one end and has a glass bucket on the other end), and a carb cab (a small glass lid for the bucket on the Nail).
- Dabber – This is a small metal rod with a spoon or spade at one end that you use to transfer your dab into the rig.
- Torch – This is a mini-torch that is usually used for lighting a cigar or caramelizing the top of a crème Brulee dessert.
The way dabbing works is you first heat the bucket of your nail with your torch until it is red hot. You then transfer a small amount of shatter from the dab with your dabber into the hot bucket of the nail and inhale through the mouthpiece of the rig. Next, you rotate your dabber to try to get all of the dab melted, then place the carb cap on the bucket of your nail while you continue to inhale.
You have to be careful when you dab because it is easy to get burned by the hot Nail. However, once you master the technique, you will find that it provides a powerful experience with a quick onset of benefits.
Get Your Dabs from PharmaCBD!
You will not find a purer, more potent hemp-derived Delta 8 THC product than our dabs. Never settle for less than the premium quality products you get from PharmaCBD!